Question

Penile papules
I've read the previous articles about penile papules.Is there absolutely no way you can get rid of them?(surgical or oitments).Is there anyone who ever succeeded in removing them?
Please let me know.I've asked my doctor,but he couldnt helped me.

P, they’re part of the package. If you have a penis you will probably have little bumps on it. It’s not a disease and nothing to worry about. Trying to find a cure for it is like trying to find treatment to take away your bellybutton. Your bellybutton has no function and it’s probably not the nicest thing on your body, but that still doesn’t mean you have to get rid of it. Good luck.