Ask an expert

30 Nov 2012

Penis enlargement.
Is there any medicine for penis enlargement, long harder erection?
Answer 361 views

01 Jan 0001

There are most definitely medication on the market to assist with a harder and stronger erection – you will however need to see a medical doctor for the tested medication that is available on the market. Be cautious just to go for over the counter medication as they have not been tested through medical trials and they have also found that erectile difficulties could have underlying cardio vascular concerns and need to be addressed before medication is taken that could have fatal impacts. There are several creams and operation that are advertised for penis enlargements, but be cautious and make sure you do your homework before just plunging into something that is not clinically proven. It is probably safest to discuss this with your medical doctor. The following link might also do for interesting reading for you - ; ;
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.