Question

Penis not getting stiff
My husbands penis is not gettiing " stiff"  anymore we did tryed some vigra but it did not work we also went to the mens clinic and their stuff also didn''t work. My husband is 44 years old.

It is highly advisable for you to seek the professional assistance from your medical doctor or a doctor that specializes in Sexual concerns. Studies have shown that Erectile Dysfunction have a very close link with underlying cardio-vascular concerns. With the assistance from your doctor you can eliminate/address any concerns. Furthermore it is important to know that any of the erectile dysfunction medication still needs quite a bit of physical stimulation of the penis in order for it to have the desired effect.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za