Question

Penis Protection?
as per the article on the 04/02/2003 at health24.co.za, i have had a couple of occassions when the head of my penis is in "pins & needles" after cycling.
what can i do to prevent this from happening.
it only happens on the odd occassion, not every ride and generally on longer rides.
i ride offroad and even have front shocks on my bike and have already bought a saddle with a groove or opening down the centre, which seems to have alleviated the effects, but not entirely.
please help, i'd still like to be able to get it up for at least the next 40 years, especially since i'm only 28.
thanks, you can e-mail me directly.

Hi there

I suggest you visit this website:

www.home.earthlink.net/~billotto/biking.htm - there are a number of useful links and articles which might provide good advice for you.

Good luck!