Question

Penis shape
I have what I believe to be a problem, my penis when flaccid is only about 7-8 cm long,and when erected grows to 14cm[which I think is too short]in addition to being too short[both falccid and erected]when erected is far too thick[nearly 5 cm across]Surely it should be longer, and thinner?ie it is out of proportion.I would feel embarrast in any initial encounter sexually.
sexologist

Dear Dale
penis size will always worry men and this has been a phenomen that is increasing as expectations worldwide are moving into a realm of heightened anxiety about performance and size. Normal erect penile length is 13 cm and your girth size is also normal >