Question

Penis size
Hi I am 29 years old and a bit embarassed to ask my GP this question,
My penis is 6cm when placid and 11cm when fully erect.
Is this normal or am I too small?
Ladies is this a turn off, if considered too small.

You sound quite normal. Remember several things, some of which have already been mentioned in the replies from others...
Many men have concerns about the size of their penis and most (the vast majority) of men have an adequately sized penis! There are several important points to consider here:
1. your penis looks smaller when looking down on it than it will from the side (as you see other men's penises in the loo's).

2. most vaginas can accommodate any sized penis - (think that a vagina holds something as slim as a tampon, and can stretch to the size of a baby's head during childbirth). The sensitive parts of a woman's genitals are external (clitoral area) and about 1 or 2 inches inside the vagina on the front (anterior) wall - where penis size doesn't really come into play.

Claire - SASHA