Question

penus problem
my penus is no healthy and i am married and i don't like medicine please give me natural idea so that i made strong our penus. and my penus lenth is ok but no streight and strong. and when i play with our my penus is ejaculat within 1 or 2 minutes. i am tomuch worried. please give me natural idea and food tips or medicine name that is multinational because i am in saudi arabia and i am waiting ur email. thanx doctor and how can i increas intercourse timeing with my wife because i have 2much love with here ok doctor
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Mujahid

You're at the wrong forum - please address your question to the sexology forum here on Health24.com