Question

Period

Please advise since last year the last time I got my periods was in july .since then I havnt been mantruating at all ..This is not starting now for my periods to disappear but in 2011 I went to a gynae ..She did many lab test on me and a papsme came out negative and she gave me glucose pills and said everything is fine with me but still i had no periods .. I later took the prevetion pills and used the part that is for period only then i could see my period but when I stopped up untill now I still dont see any peroid thou i get period pains and nuseas every month > pls help as i dont know what to do .

Thank you

It sounds like you are not ovulating. One of the common reasons for this is polycystic ovarian syndrome. If you have this you will only have periods while on the Pill.