Question

Period &amp  Pain at this age?
Morning, this month for the first time i''ve had 3 periods! and they are strong and the pain is so terrible. I have noticed over the last couple of months that the bleeding is stronger than in the past and that i have more pain.

This month it feels like my ovaries want to explode its so sore.

About 6 months ago (maybe longer...time flies lately) i went to a gynae as i was having hot flushes he did tests and said everything is fine my hormones are normal etc.

Where to from here? Any suggestions...??

I presume that your Gynae checked your uterus and ovaries and that there were no problems here, and also that you had a pap smear. If so the likeliest reason is hormonal. You should go back to your doctor as thin gs can change over time.