Question

period and pregnancy
Hi I stopped yasmin in september last year. I was on it because I did not have periods.the reason, as my doctor said, was that I was underweight. My weight was back to normal in October and my doctor suggested for me to wait to see if periods come back. I got my period only this month, my husband and I want to have children, should I wait few months to see if my period is normal before trying to get pregnant? And if I do get pregnant, is it safe?

There is no need to wait if you are having periods. You will not fall pregnant if there is a problem.