Question

period on triphasil
hi doc i started the pill on the 22nd of dec 2008. this is my second month on triphasil. ive been expriencing break thru bleeding for the past 2 months it would start abt a week b4 my period is due. my question is the 1st month i had my period on triphasil it came after i took my 5th red pill it was a heavy period nw im on the 2nd month and im taking my 5th red pill today the problem is my period is very light mainly a few cloths. should i be worried or is this normal on the pill?

thanx in advance for your reply
GYNAEDOC

Periods are lighter on the Pill. Give it a bit longer and see if the breakthrough bleeding resolves.