Question

Period pain
Hi, I'm 15 years old and I get period pain like hell, i can't even walk straight, I can't sleep at night. I cry every second, every minute of the 7 days of PMS. I stay out of school cause of the pain. I had the pains when I started at the age of 10 and it's getting worse every time. Any advise will help.

Dear Blom,
Sorry to hear about this -- but it's not in my area of expertise --- post the same question to my neighbour in Health 24, Gynae doc, and maybe also to our GP, Cyberdoc, and I'm sure they can advise you usefully.