Question

Period Pain
Hi, I'm 15 years old and I get period pain like hell, i can't even walk straight, I can't sleep at night. I cry every second, every minute of the 7 days of PMS. I stay out of school cause of the pain. I had the pains when I started at the age of 10 and it's getting worse every time. Any advise will help.

Ponstan will probably help for the period pains. You start taking this on the day your period starts, or the day before if you know when it is due and carry on for the duration of the period. If you are also having bad PMS, the oral contraceptive pill will help for both this and the pains.