Ask an expert

24 Nov 2005

Period pains

Please HELP. What can I take for painful period cramps. I am on the pill but have always get really painful cramps - since high school, now age 29.
Neurofen??? or anything else you can recommend?

Thank you
Answer 443 views

01 Jan 0001

Try Ponstan.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.