Question

Period pains but no blood
My period was always irregular and very painful.At this moment I can't remember the last time i had my period.+-3/4 months ago. I am not sexually active so pregnancy is ruled out.
for the last 2 months i've been experiencing period pains but the blood that passes is dark(brown) and chunky pieces that is cream in colour.Sometimes the liquid that passes is light red.Will it be a good idea to go on the pill to regulate my cycle, or should i visit a doctor.I am scared that i have cancer.

You should visit your doctor to determine the cause for the irregular periods.