Question

9h ago

Period problem
I was told that I have polycystic ovaries, and recently my periods have been irregular, they jump around the calender, sometimes two weeks late, sometimes a few days late from what it was before. I am also bleeding more heavily and the pain becomes so severe that I can hardly walk. Will it be difficult to fall pregnant? Should I use a fertility treatment should one use and is there a cure for this?

It sounds like you are not ovulating. If this is the case, you will in all likelihood need fertility treatment, This must be assessed and supervised by a gynaecologist.