Question

period while on pill
I've been on the pill since june. I got put on a stronger one (marvelon i think it's called) 4 months ago. I take my last pill on saturday, and i dont get my period until the following saturday, or sunday, when im supposed to start my next pack. It's sunday night and i havent gotten my period yet. If i start my new pack tonite, i wont get my period at all, right? Is that bad? Shouldnt i be getting my period by wednesdays, since im on the pill? That's when i used to get it when i was on my old pills.

Different pills have different effects on the uterine lining. As long as you have your period somewhere during the placebo week, that is fine. If you have missed a period, the first thing to do is to check a pregnancy test. If it is negative, you could wait a month and see what happens.