Question

Periods
In January I had my periods from the 2nd - 5th jan and had them the second time around from the 27th - 31st January. This is the first time I had periods twice in one month and the other thing is that I' ve been trying to have a baby but I' m struggling. Some1 told me that I' m too fertile thats why I had my periods twice a month.

Many women have a period at the beginning of the month and then near the end. You had a 25 day cycle and this is within normal limits. You don't say how long you have been trying to conceive. It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple.