Question

Periods
Hi Doc,
I am 28 years old and I have a problem with my periods. I a daughter who is 26 months old, i didn''t have my periods for 2 years the time i was breastfeeding. I stopped breastfeeding in May just when she turned 2, and my periods started directly after that. I am very worried because my cycle is not normal at all. Before i had a child my cycle was 28 days and now they come after 39 days to 42 days. I am not sure if its normal or maybe i need something that i can take to make my cycle normal. Please assist i need help.

You have only had two cycles since stopping breastfeeding. Give it some time to get back to normal.