Question

Periods after D&C & Miscarriage
I'm 34 and had a miscarriage early Feb at 12 weeks. Had a D&C. I got my period back (very heavy) on Mon 1st March. This lasted for 9 heavy, long days. Thought I would start getting back to normal again, yet today 15th Mar, I started bleeding heavily again. Is this another period? Is this normal? I called my doctor who said it could happen, but he was concerned and said to call him in 2 days. Can I have a period again so soon due to hormones trying to regulate or is this something to be very concerned about?

Has anyone else had something like this. I want to start trying for another baby, but now I'm concerned that it will never happen...

It is quite common to have irregular periods for a month after the D&C. If it continues though, you should let your doctor check that everything is okay.