Question

PERIODS-PREGNANT
HI,I HAD SEX IN DECEMBER AND GOT MY PERIODS IN JANUARY,I THEN TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS AFTER AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE...BUT I'M STILL CONCERNED..
I THEN GOT MY PERIODS IN FEBUARY AND IN MARCH.IS THERE STILL A CHANCE OF ME BEING PREGNANT.IF I AM I SHOULD BE ABOUT 2 MONTHS BUT I HAVE NO SYMTOMS.BUT I'M STILL VERY WORRIED.PLZ HELP.

Stop worrying. You had (I presume) normal periods at the expercted times for the past three months and you had a negative pregnancy test. This pretty much excludes a pregnancy.