Question

Peripheral Nengitis
Can you please tell me more about this condition which relates to some sort of disease of the feet. My father has been diagnosed with this condition and i would like to know more about it. Including what can be done to treat this condition as well as any operation available to rectify it.

Karen, I don’t know what nengitis is. Are you sure it’s nengitis and not neuritis? Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.