Question

permanent bloating
Hi there

I do not know what to do anymore....

I am permanenly bloated, but really badly...i actually look pregnant...its scary.

Anything i eat makes me bloat, even just a tomato!
I eat healthy and i exercise.

I do not want to really go to a doctor, so i was wondering whether any of you maybe have a suggestion to what could cause this....

I have been with this bloated stomach for more than 2 weeks! I have to hide my tummy, because it is so embarrassing. It has come to the point where i do not want to eat, because i am scared it bloats me even MORE.

PLLLLLLEASE HELLLP.

Dear annoyed
You should see a gastro-enterologist if possible - you could have a partly obstructed bowel or severe IBS. You need an x/ray of the abdomen and maybe an examination under anaesthetic. You could also have a huge ovarian cyst if you are female.