Question

Persistant pain in forearm...
Dear Fitnessdoc,

I have developed a persistant pain in my right forearm ... from my the back of my wrist to my elbow. It is not a debilitating injury but extremely persistant and irritating and often results in some of my upper back muscles going into spams at the end of the day. A gymn instructor told me that the cause of the injury is not related to my exercise program but could possibly be a result of excessive computer work? (Maneuvering the mouse and typing)? Can this be true? If so, how do I treat it? Also, I have laid of the upper body weights for the past 3 weeks to gve it a rest, didn't help.

Hi there

Please direct this question to Cyberdoc - he is better equipped to answer it.

Good luck.