Question

Personal Trainer
I would love to become a personal trainer. What do I need and What steps can I follow in order to get there?

Hi Maryke

You need to qualify with a diploma in personal training. I know of only one, I do know there are others, but the one that I am familiar with is called ETA, Exercise Teacher's Academy, and I would suggest that you check out their website and find out what they have to offer you. Their web address is www.etasa.co.za.

You will be able to pull off contact numbers with them and get specific details.