Question

pessaries
Can pessaries be used to enhance my sex drive.please let me know.
Michlle.

We do not support any specific “sexually enhancement products” – all we need you to ensure that you are well aware of the possible adverse reactions that products may have. Usually products that have undergone reliable testing procedures and studies will have that listed. There are several products on the market that claim to have no side-effects but they have also not indicated that they have done all the necessary studies.
You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru.