Question

PHADIOTOP (RAST MIXED INHALANT ALLERGY SCREEN)
I went for couple of allergy test and my result had 3 of POSITIVE VERY HIGH. Phadiotop, bermuda grass and timothy grass. What is Phadiotop and what are the consequencies and how do I manage the allergens?
Sinus Expert
Sinus Expert

Phadiotop is a screen test for inhalant allergens. It contains a mixture of various commonly occuring allergens. If the test is positive a breakdown of the components should be done to identify the spesific allergens causing the symptoms. It seems that this was done on you and Bermuda grass and Timothy grass came up positive. Management: avoid contact with grass. If still symptoms treat with antihistamines or intranasal steroids