Question

PHEDRA CUT
Hi there

Can you please give me some advice! My boyfriend wants to start using Phedra cut.
Will this help him loose weight and build muscles? What is the pros and cons about this product??

Your imput will help alot!!
thank you!!!

Hi Anne

What I can say about Phedra Cut is that it was banned in certain states in the USA after being implicated as a possible cause of a few sudden deaths during exercise. That's because it contains a variant of a powerful stimulant called ephedrine, and can affect the heart function. So that alone should be enough to convince people NOT to use it.

Added to this is that there is little evidence that it works really well. A few anecdotes, of course, but for every story of someone who finds it works, there is one who does not. So in the absence of any decent scientific studies, it just does not warrant the risk, and I would caution very strongly against it.