Question

phimosis stuck
i am 15, suffering phimosis, and i have recently become able, through gentle stretching, to pull back the foreskin while flaccid, sometimes with the aid of a warm bath. I have noticed that at the rim of the glans, the underside of the foreskin appears to be stuck to the glans. is this normal? please help. nothing worries me more than this.

Dear Phimosis
You may have a short frenulum that needs to be cut by an urologist - make an appointment and let one have a look? See on easyinfo.co.za under medical for one near you.