Question

Phobia
I have a weird phobia and I don't think there's a name for it..yet.

I have a fear of antiques - personal stuff like antique purses, shoes, clothes, hats, etc., even furniture and very old houses. I just get weirded out by knowing that someone who is no longer here once wore/owned it.
CS, for interest sake, can shrinks heal phobias? I don't think a simple "face your fears" will cure this one, being surrounded by antiques will not solve anything! Why do people have phobias (abnormal fears) for certain objects/situations?
Anyone else here have a strange phobia?

Well, there is a listed fear of new things and change, called Neophobia. So this would have to be something like Senophobia, of iets. And yes, well-trained shrinks can be highly successful at healing phobias. Dare I say it yet again(!) but CBT is ideal for dealing with this. Often one can't find any clear reason why anyone has any particular phobia, but fortunately we don't need to know WHY, to be able to help you to clear it up.
All the other phobias described are more common and well-recognized.