Question

phosphatidyl serine to aid attention deficit disorder
My daughter, eight years has been diagnozed with add/ adhd. Many American clinical trials show that phosphatidyl serine 200-300mg daily (together with Omega 3 & 6, Amino Acids, and B vitamins) can optimize cognition. Which product in South Africa contains phosphatidal serine? It is too expensive to order the american product. Please help.

Dear Mom
I have not been able to find this combination in my current copy of MIMS, but do try phoning Chempure at (012) 349-1543 who should be able to tell you if this compound is available in South Africa. I know that Sportron do a lot of research into dietary supplements for ADHD and I would also suggest that you contact them at (011) 259-2200.