Question

Phsyciatrist Krugersdorp
Good day,

Could you please suggest a good psychiatrist in Krugersdorp, that does cognitive therapy as well?

Sorry, but its really not possible for us to keep track of who practises where, let alone whether they're good enough to recommend. Your GP should be able to advise you. And as gor cognitive therapy, I wish we did have a good listing of who can provide it, but so far there isn't one. The SADAG website last time I looked listed some ( but by no means all ) shrinks indicating some who do provide Cognitive Therapy