Question

Picking up weight
Hi, I've always had an active livestyle, and due to the work I did I never had to do more excersizes. But it all change, since February this year i'm sitting in an office and does not do phisycal work anymore. Everything has been fine up to now! I've picked up about 5kg, which is fine, I was really skinny (64kg, 1.78) but now its getting too much.
I don't have the time/money to join a gym, what can I do to prevent picking up more weight. If you can suggest something I can do at work... Even better!
Please help!

Hi peter

it's all about the lifestyle, as I'm sure you are aware. There are options available to you outside of gym training though. You can for example walk, cycle, run, three to five times a week. IF you can do these socially, all the better.

As far as other lifestyle things go, simple little things like taking stairs, walking further from your car to work, walking to the shops rather than driving etc. are all added up to make a difference in the long term. But the key is to try to make time for exercise, as simple as that sounds. It's great to do all the little things, but if you don't actively make time, then it is very difficult to exercise. So I'd advise to try to look at your daily routines and see if there is not something you can do, to make even 3 or 4 afternoons a week where you can do some exercise.