Question

P.I.D - adhesiolysis and tubal plasty. any medical cover?
i have just found out that i have P.I.D and my doctor wants me to have an operation called tubal plasty . is there any medical aid that will pay for this procedure as my main concern is the pain that this condition is causing. i would like to know why medical aids dont cover fertility as it is a medical condition when it interferes with your daily life?

You would have to discuss this with your medical aid. They don't pay for prophylaxis, e.g. the Pill and what they consider situations which are not illnesses. You could make a case for payment for the adhesiolysis, which is the procedure which would help your pain. The tuboplasty would be considered as fertility management though.