Question

pigmentation
Upon a closer look at my genitals i was horrified to discover that I have lost some colour and have gone patchy from white to pale pink in the area from anus to perineum to entrance of vagina and the edge of the smaller lips - what has caused this? I suffered very badly with anal fissures and was given some cream to insert could this have caused it. I have since been for a pap test and all is clear.

This may be a skin disease. I would suggest that you see either a gynaecologist or a dermatologist.