Question

Pigmentation
Hi CD

Offhand, what would you recommend for pigmentation marks, I am only 31 years old, on NO contraceptives and desperate. I know I need to see a dermatologist, but can only get an appointment with one in the new year!! I just cannot wait that long, it seems to be spreading. Pls help if you can, appreciate it.

Leez

Leez, the best would be to apply a strong sunscreen and to stay out of the sun – they should become lighter and disappear by themselves with time. Using a bleach or a lightener may cause more serious problems in the future, so be careful. Good luck.