Question

Pilates instructor Midrand
hi there pleaase could you help me find a class in midrand, i can not afford to join Virgin just for the class or could you recommend a good dvd
Pilates instructor

Don't go the DVD route. Find a trainer on pilatesinfo.co.za - there is a great directory of trainers available. A good idea is to speak to someone at a Pilates studio and mention that you have budget limits and would like to spend all your available money on Pilates classes. They will most likely be able to help - most of them do what they do because they like to help people with real issues.

I garantee it will be worth it. Expect to pay around R30-70 per class if you buy a large package of classes (10-20 classes) in advance.