Ask an expert

02 Jul 2010

hi my hubby has a pile problme for the past 2 yrs he keeps on applying ointments which does not cure the problme, recently he has been suferring terribly, bleeding piles , he went to the doc and the oc gave him more ointments nothing is helping , is it wise to operate ? i want my husband fit again
Answer 361 views

01 Jan 0001


There are many ways to treat piles and the surgical option is usually the best to cure the problem. He should consult a general surgeon to have the piles removed.

Please refer to the following link:


Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.