Question

Piles and Fissures
I was diagnosed with Fissures in December and it came on and off. After 3X I returned to another doctor and was told I have piles and fissures this time and after 6 days treatment of suppository of Scheriproct it still is not clear. I was told I have to have a colonoscopy? Is it necessary as I am only 38 years old and nervous. I have also tried to change my diet etc but since I have been on Fybogel my stomach does not work anymore. Should I contact my doctor.
Thank you

Timid, I think the best would be to see a surgeon and have him sort it out for you. Good luck.