Question

Pill

I started taking the contraception pill Tryphasil 5 days ago.Last night my boyfriend and i had unsafe sex.Now I'm worried i want to take the mornig after pill today but I'm not sure won't it make the pills less effective.Please help me and after how long does the pill start working before you could have usafe sex.Please help I'm worried.

Hope to hear from you soon.Thanks

Smally, the worst that can happen is that you might become very nauseous. The morning after pill won’t affect the efficacy of the Triphasil®. You will have to be on the Triphasil® for a whole month before it’s safe to have sex without a condom. Good luck.