Ask an expert

18 Nov 2004

I am going away on my second honey moon soon and with my luck, whenever i come any where near a sea, my menstruation begins and that spoils my whole holiday mood- Is ther a pill that i can use to delay my cycle, if so, can i obtain it over the counter,without me going to see my GP.
Answer 376 views

01 Jan 0001

If you are on the oral contraceptive, you can just skip the placebos. If not, you can take Primalut, starting about a week before your expected period. You will need a prescription.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18609 votes