Question

PILL AND SIDE EFFECTS
Hi there
I was on the pill for 5 years and then went of it for 6 months then went bck on the pill after 6 months and now (almost 3 months later) I''n struggling with irregular light bleeding even when its not my period (actually during ovulation) why is this happening its just comes and goes during the month but also not alot for a day 2 at most ? what could be causing this also I have this rash like thing on my face and neck I''m breaking out, is this connexted and is this a hormone imbalance?

It may be that you need a stronger Pill, but the bleeding could also indicate a problem with the uterus or cervix. See your gynae to check.