Ask an expert

20 Jan 2008

Pill for skin-see a doctor or gynae
I've been to homeopaths, herbalist, naturapaths for 2 yrs to help with an alternative remedies for my problem skin to avoid taking hormones. My skin got out of control at age 26, I'm doing the diets, the drops, ect but no improvement and they say go on the pill, I've been to 5 different normal doctors and all 5 have prescribed different pills.

Is a doctor reliable or should I go to a gynae and is there a way to test to see what pill best suits you?
Answer 376 views

01 Jan 0001

The best Pill for acne is Diane 35.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18654 votes