Ask an expert

25 Feb 2003

pimple with marks
hi I would like to know what I could use for my pimple and the marks.
The marks are pretty bad as well....what could I use.??
I have been to so many doctors but found no job!!!
pleese advise
Answer 357 views

01 Jan 0001

Chick, it all depends on how bad the marks are. If they’re really bad you can use something like Retin A® or Roaccutane®. The best would be to see a good dermatologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9323 votes
67% - 18735 votes