Question

Pimple /zits
I have a problem that i am puzzled with .I always practise safe sex yet i have noticed i have these pimples /sores ( they lookmore like big pimples) from just under my belly to my pubic hair area.
I have counted about 8 of them . they are not painful except that some of them get irritated when the buckle of my belt cuts into them due to thier location .I am overweight by about 15 kilos.
regards

BrownB, it might be that you have contact dermatitis caused by something like your belt buckle or the button in your pants. Usually this is the result of a sensitivity to the nickel used in these products. The treatment would be to use a cortisone cream, but the best would be to first have the diagnosis confirmed by your doctor. Good luck.