Question

Pimple's on face
Without having to go to an expert on facial treatments I was hoping to get info on what to do with regards to pimple's and cyst's I develop on my face. My face is also quite oily. I use oxicute, but it hasn't cleared my face. I'm 22, and my face used to be clear until about last year, and now I have scars. Please may you recommend an over the counter remedy.

John, the best would probably to go on a low-dose course of antibiotics (minocycline, doxycycline, etc.), but you will have to get a prescription from your doctor. Good luck.