Question

Pimple/Boil?
Hi there

I have a pimple/boil/? on my elbow. It started forming about 2 weeks ago, it has been quite sore, Thinking it was a pimple, i tried to squeeze it, but nothing came out!
Today, it was really sore, so my sister gently pressed the sides together... a pinkish pus came out (quite a lot). Now about 30 minutes later, it is really sore, sending shooting pains up and down my arm. it is more swollen than it was before.

What is it????

Nadia, it might be a boil/abscess or a septic sebaceous gland. If it hasn’t started getting better by the time you receive this reply, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.