Question

Pimples
My 14 year old don suffers from pimples, and has been taking "Purbac" for several months now. Is this O'kay? or does this have any bad side effects?
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

Hello ‘Pimples’, thank you for the question.
Purbac is a relatively safe drug to use long-term as long as one is monitoring the ‘blood picture’ and liver enzymes. Furthermore, Purbac may cause skin reactions and you should monitor his skin for this, and please ensure that his daily water intake is adequate. One should remember that there is a long list of side effects with almost every single drug that is on the market today, but that does not necessarily mean that one will develop any of them. I would also suggest that he starts on a good skin care regime to control the excess sebum production. The NeoCeutical range has a good regime to help control sebum without excessively drying the skin.