Question

pinch
Hi there again

I was helping a black customer as i was giving him his parcel he actually stuck his nail in my skin it never bleed just the next day it was a little red and it just has a mark now.Can that cause HIV?Its like when someone sticks there nail in your skin and pinches you.

Smile, the only way something like that can cause HIV is when the person sticks his hand in HIV positive blood and then pinches you hard enough to cause an open wound. From this you can see that there is no way that you could have been infected by what happened to you. Good luck.