Question

Pink discharge
Hello, Last week went to the gynae for a number of issues (recent light period, preg test and check up). He did pelvic exam, visual exam, pap smears, blood, thyroid, preg test, iron etc) and all were normal / negative. My cervix is very open (2 natural births I am told and 2 d& c''s) and I can insert quite a bit of my finger into the canal - I have a habit of checking my cervix for some time now quite a few times a day and noted now (a week after my check up) that if I do this and manipulate the surface of the canal the discharge on my finger changes to a dirty colour almost like like bleeding (but there is no blood). What does this mean as its scarying me???

I don't think that you need worry. It isn't really a good idea to keep putting your finger into your cervix. This can introduce infection.Also it can traumatise the sensitive cells in the inner canal, which may have caused the bleeding/discharge.